We provide several simple tools listed below to assist your data analysis.
- Specific Gene Finder
- This tool searches for genes specifically expressed in the target sample(s) compared to the controls with several parameters.
- Function Classification
- This tool make a list of GO terms or KEGG pathways in which a given set of genes are significantly enriched.
- Gene Dictionary
- This tool provides a general information regarding a given gene, e.g. gene name, accession numbers for the mRNA or protein sequences, functional annotation, etc. The gene expression profiles of a given gene also accessible from this tool.
- X-REF Converter
- This tool converts several accession numbers into the others, e.g. Affymetrix Probeset ID to the official gene symbol.
- Probe Annotator
- This tool make a list of annotation information regarding the Affymetrix probesets from your list of the identifier or file.
- Probe Mapping
- This tool visualize the location of the Affymetrix probesets on the chromosome.
- List Operator
- This tool manipulates two sets of gene lists by set operations.
- Homologene Matcher
- This tool get a pair of homologous genes between two distinct organisms from a gene list for one of the organisms.
- 2DE-gel Viewer
- This tool visualize a 2DE-gel image with information regarding each protein spot identified by the image analysis and mass spectrometry.